The Benefits of attending
We know that choosing early learning and childcare is one of the most important decisions that you make, so we recommend that you do not make this decision lightly.
Most new mums feel somewhat perplexed about returning to work after having a baby. Should you return to work at all? Should you return part time of full time?, work from home? You are torn between the extra money a salary brings, the benefits a working life brings such as the mental stimulation and the social contact with your peers and leaving your precious, new, smiling cuddly little baby. The choices can sometimes be agonising and with so many options available to you - Grandparents, childminders, nanny or nursery care, how do you know you are making the right choice?
Why choose nursery care?
- Your child will play
- Your child will have fun with friends
- Your child will learn social skills, learn to share, learn to accept structure into their day
- Your child will become confident and independent
- Your child will have access to a wide variety of toys, books, and suitable indoor and outdoor play equipment
- Your child will be in a safe, happy, stimulating environment which gives him/her a sense of security
- You will benefit from our flexibility
- You will safe in the knowledge your child’s well being and development in every area is our utmost priority
- We are warm and welcoming with an affinity for children
- We have had over 2000 customers and most are through word of mouth.
- We have experienced, qualified staff
- We are regularly inspected by the Care Inspectorate
- We care as much as you care
The information contained in our web site will hopefully make the decision on your childcare easier, but please bear in mind that that the majority of our parents choose Victoria Park Kindergarten because of an ‘instinctive judgement’ whilst visiting the nursery. We encourage parents to visit and see for themselves the facilities we offer, meet the staff team and get to know our children, to be sure that you are making the right choice!